Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Lasher took a step forward but Peregrine did not make good on his earlier words. He did look at his former lover uncertainly, then longingly, his lips pressing together to form a question. That's when Lasher said words that burned Peregrine's ears in the best possible way.

"I still love you too, Taltos," the swarthy male whispered fiercely, fighting the urge to, at the very least, rush forward and embrace him. If he let himself do that, he might not be able to control himself. "Why are we doing this again? Why can't we be together? Why can't we at least love each other when we get the chance?" he pleaded.

Finally, a spark of logic broke through and he tried to quell the slight trembling that had begun in his limbs. "It would be too painful for you, wouldn't it?" he said, sounding a little crushed at the stark reminder. "I don't want to do anything to hurt you, Taltos." Defeated, he tore his eyes away from Lasher and let them drop again to his black paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2014, 09:04 PM