Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Tuft could also smell the old scent coming from the boulder. Tuft tilted his head to the left and then to the right as a thought came to his head. “Do we know if the wolf that Reina killed belonged to another pack? Could they have been the previous owners of this place?” Tuft asked Reverie. Tuft suddenly grew very worried at the idea that there could be other wolves out there that would want their territory back.

To help distract him from that idea, Tuft went over to mark his new den. “This is my first den that I’ve had since the death of my old pack. I will make sure that no-one will take this place away from us.” Looking back over to Reverie, he noticed that the wound that she got a couple days ago began bleeding again, the red liquid seeping into the snow. “Reverie, you’re still hurt. Let me help you stop the bleeding.” Tuft scraped some of the moss and lichen growing on the rock. “Put this on the wound. This should help absorb some of the blood coming out.”

Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM