The Sentinels Old Burns
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Fleurette had good intentions. It would have been clear to anyone on the outside looking in. And had Andr been able to separate himself from the moment, from the adrenaline pumping through his veins, he would have seen it too. But he was not outside of his mind, not outside of his body, and at the mercy of memory.

Her approach was rushed... intimate... close... strong... firm... with the faintest whiff of a repressed scent, one even now he could not name. Feminine craving. It sent a shiver down his spine and he stood up to back away but he hit the cave wall. Soon the walls felt too close and he quickly scrambled out of the cave opening.   

The cold of the snow hit his paws and sent another shock through his system. Overstimulation fueling his beating heart and if Fleurette had spoken he hadn't heard it, perhaps interrupted her even. His eyes didn't meet hers. "Please... I'm sorry... I'm... I have to go... I'll bring you back something... I just... I'm sorry." his will was unable to keep him there any longer and soon he was galloping out of The Sentenials.
Messages In This Thread
Old Burns - by Andr - January 08, 2024, 01:25 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 08, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 09, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 14, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 14, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 16, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 16, 2024, 07:08 PM