Hushed Willows Coming after tiny fractures
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her smile faltered slowly as Reverie disclosed the reason for her coming. The last paining her heart; the thought of her Coach having a difficult pregnancy was not sitting well with her. 

With a quick dismissive shake of her head, a decision had already been made without giving much thought. “I would agree that timing could have been a little more…optimal, but I welcome a purpose. I would be happy to learn from the Moonwoman. Not only that, but it will allow you one less person to worry over. You need to take care of yourself, Angel. All will be well. For the both of us.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 09, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 13, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 16, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 01:22 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 26, 2024, 10:03 AM