Hushed Willows [m] Mental Wounds
Hushed Willows
Singer
156 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Thank you for the chance to bring out her inner baddie. Damn, Rei, you scary!

Reina found it odd that none of her siblings, nor her parents, acknowledge her presence. She cocked her head in question, a whine sounding in her throat. Notice me! She wanted to scream at them, but her words were silenced. Eyes watered with unshed tears at the quick realization that this was not real; her family was dead. It was then that the vision began to waver as her name echoed off in the distance. As soon as she turned her head to see who it had come from, the scene had changed. She had been thrown back into reality.

And it hit her...what she endured. Blood. Pain. Rape.

Still lying on the ground where she had been pinned. Fur wet and caked. 

Blue eyes searched frantically and found familiar, soft earthen eyes and she knew her pack had come. The safety in knowing her pack were with her allowed her to hold onto her composure when, surely, anyone in her situation would have caved inward. He may have overpowered her by size and strength, but she had promised herself that she would never let anyone rule her again. 

It registered to her that Boone had asked her what she wanted to happen to her assailant. What would anyone want to happen to the person who took from her what was supposed to be freely given?! She wanted death; a death filled with suffering until his soul had no choice but to flee his wretched body.

"He is mine." Her voice was a deadly calm, rich in malice, but dripping with venom. The female radiated with an anger so hot it was as if lava lived in her core, her breaths steaming as she growled. She stalked towards him, ever so slowly, a picture of death incarnate. Her eyes never left him, his own full of panic. He tried to scramble to his feet despite the broken limbs, to create more distance, but it was to no avail. 

Closing the distance, Reina forced him down with a heavy paw on his throat, closing off his airway. Her claws dug into the soft skin exposed by Boone, giving her access to his precious lifeforce. She could see his heartbeat pounding there. It was so satisfying to see its speed pick up and stutter with his anxiety of her nearness. 

Bending closely, she whispered death unto him. "You. Are. Nothing. The mark you claim to have made, if it should ever come to be, will live in spite of you. It will not know of your existence. What little footprint you have made in this world will be forgotten. I will be sure of that. You will end here. I am your reaper." His eyes had widened at her curse, and she bore down on him swiftly, ripping into his throat. She pulled back with such force, blood sprayed and rained down around them. 

It was her christening. Her chance to be reborn anew.

And Greysin...was no more.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
277 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Slowly the details filtered in. Reina. The man's madness. Mae's gaze followed Kyrell's to the sky. The snow just kept falling. It was easy to forget the world that existed beyond the ring of tension and thick metallic scent and each moment falling like massive pillars to the ground. The stranger spit his vitriol.

And Reina passed her judgment.

Approval flickered behind the silver eyes as Mae watched. She said nothing, but her shoulder brushed Reina's briefly as she stepped past her to grasp one of the slackened limbs. Mae braced a paw against the body and pulled, methodically separating flesh and bone. If she had her way, soon there would be nothing left of him but pieces to scatter just beyond their borders.