Hushed Willows But your hands ain't red yet
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

At the mention that Kyrell will just help out, Tuft squinted his eyes, confused by the answer. "Are you sure? I can go get Kyrell right now and get you some food. I'm starving too, so maybe we could eat together!" Tuft said. The idea that the coach of the pack not getting the best treatment appalled him. Tuft made a mental not to himself that the next time that he sees Kyrell, he will have to talk to him about food for the pack leaders.

He slowly padded over to Reverie and sat next to her on the hard rock. When asked about wanting to have children Tuft said "Yes, yes I do! It would be my greatest honor to some day, hopefully soon, to be a father. I just haven't found the right person yet." Tuft desperately wanted to be a father, but ever since his pack died, he hadn't seen nor had the resources necessary to start his own family. Tuft looked solemn at the fact that he hadn't found anyone yet. "How did you meet Boone?  I bet it was something incredible like you saved him from a bear attack or something, right?"

Messages In This Thread
But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - January 17, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Tuft - January 19, 2024, 08:02 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - January 20, 2024, 08:25 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Tuft - January 20, 2024, 10:53 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Tuft - January 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - March 01, 2024, 04:18 AM