Kintla Flatlands cause all you need to change the world
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
164 Posts
Ooc — delaney
while startled isn't the precise word that rusalka would use, he doesn't comment on it in any way. this season had him on edge again, for many and more reasons; namely the confidence that solveig would soon grow round with his children.

it could be the father and husband in him, but it was definitely the man, at any rate. protective of his children, his wife, his home.

and what position would that be? asks rusalka, ear twitching above his brow in an 'enlighten me' manner. he's remained stationary, and though he knew he wasn't being overly friendly, he isn't being hostile either.

her questions are direct, and rusalka finds them strange; gaze assessing.

i lead ravensthorpe with my wife, he gestures in the plateau's direction with a motion of his muzzle. winter isn't kind to those without a family or pack behind them. the cairn patriarch knows this from experience. i am rusalka cairn, the könungr offers his name in introduction before inquiring, skills are important to my people, all are valued and sought after. what skills could you offer?
Messages In This Thread
cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 16, 2024, 05:05 AM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - January 16, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 19, 2024, 05:52 AM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - January 20, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 21, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - February 03, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - February 04, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - February 10, 2024, 08:57 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - February 17, 2024, 06:48 AM