Great Bear Wilderness i am the clown with the tear-away face.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
"I saw..." Fin started, only to stop as a putrid scent stung her knows. She winced slightly with distaste, blinking rapidly before her gaze shot accusingly to Peregrine's face. "D'you mind??" she snapped at him, taking a few steps back. She shook her head irritably as it began to swim even more.

A rustle in the bushes nearby drew her attention back, but the Blackthorn was coming down from her trip and was quite ready to be done with this whole thing. With a pathetic whine, she lowered her front half to the ground and covered her muzzle with her arms, eyes shut tight, tail still hanging up in the air with her bum. "Can we just... Can I... I wanna go sleep," she muttered beneath the weight of her paws. She peeked an eye open to blink up at her friend, "Can I come cuddle with you and Fox?" The world was just too swirly, and Fin didn't trust that she would swirl away with it unless she had two bodies to wedge herself between and keep her in place.

Messages In This Thread
i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 12, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 14, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 14, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 17, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 30, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:23 PM