Gilded Bay But I'm still playing in the sand.
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
Same! This is such a light, fun thread!

'Mac laughed. The seaweed had a very peculiar smell which was most certainly leaving its impression on his fur, but he didn't care. If it brought them laughter, he'd risk smelling like a briny pool!

"What now?"

That was a good question. 'Mac tilted his head to the side, his mind searching for a suitable answer to that question. His eyes widened, sparkling with an almost mischievous glint as he opened his mouth to say something... and instead, adopted a shocked expression. The man's gaze was firmly planted out over the water, his body stock-stiff and ears so erect they almost turned inward on themselves.

A massive jet of spray erupted suddenly from the water's surface, followed by another... then another... and then another! That's when he saw the massive - head? - break the surface, followed by a long, white flipper, and the rest of a sinuous, dark, massive body. Finally, a giant tail with two big white flukes emerged. Other giants began their own movement, cresting the bay and bobbing their unbelievably large heads out of the water.

"Oh, Mother Moon, WOW..." 'Mac managed to gasp out loud, transfixed with awe by the sight before them, "Raindrop, do you see this?!"
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 16, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 26, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 26, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 27, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 27, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 28, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 28, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 02:03 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 02:22 PM