Jade Fern Grove Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread.
Loner
Exploring The World
107 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
"But they might have their god telling them that they are allowed to steal," Esma argued. "So... they are not right accoding to the rule of god I live, but they are right according to the god they follow," she pointed out. "So... who is right then?"

"Where do those go, who he did not choose?" Esma asked, wondering, what happened to all those dead people that were left behind the Heaven's gates. She did not wish to be left out of anywhere and yet she did not yet believe that there was any other place right for her, if not for the Riverclan. The girl was not yet brave enough to face an uncertain future. 

"I think that I do not like your god very much," Esma concluded. "How can it tell people that you should be good in everything, but isolate them from their families, if they do not believe him?" there was a mismatch between, what was preached and the actions in the reality. "What is the point of Heaven, if your family is not there to enjoy it with you?" she asked him. 

Even though Esma did not have any friends and her relationship with Ash Paw was more based out of necessity and pragmatism than true sincereity, she did not like the idea of her mom being left out in her afterlife. "But your god does not forgive people not believing in him," she told. "Is it bad in his eyes to believe something else?"

She surprises me. :D
Ask before skipping. Esma was born 3/5/23
Messages In This Thread
Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 05, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by Esma - February 02, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread - by John - February 09, 2024, 11:19 PM