Fairspell Meadow ambaróne
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Her heart sank just a little for the girl, and her lips parted to speak soothing words, but for a moment, none came to mind. The pause was long enough for the butterfly to turn his attention to Easy, who found it in herself to laugh.

She planted her ass in the snow and lifted a paw to give the butterfly a better view. Her belly showed no true signs of pregnancy yet, but it was apparent by then in her scent to those who knew what to look for.

"Yes, they're in there," she said, her voice warm. "I expect them near winter's end. Three or four, I think."

With her good humor restored, she felt able to speak to the butterflies unspoken worries:

"There is no shame in it," she said, her voice kind. "Our bodies are meant to bring life. If you have done what is natural for you, it may spark inside you. There are herbs you can take to prevent this — although bot without some small risk. But I have been in your place. If you want them, we are quite capable of raising young on our own. It is difficult, but it can be done."

She swept a look up and down the young woman.

"Or you can come to me," she offered.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
ambaróne - by Wilwarin - January 26, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: ambaróne - by Easy - January 30, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: ambaróne - by Wilwarin - February 01, 2024, 01:28 AM
RE: ambaróne - by Easy - February 01, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: ambaróne - by Wilwarin - February 01, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: ambaróne - by Easy - February 04, 2024, 05:03 PM
RE: ambaróne - by Wilwarin - February 07, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: ambaróne - by Easy - February 07, 2024, 03:28 PM