Honeyed Pasture FREE BABY
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
"I-er... What do I do?" 'Mac said aloud to himself as the diminutive feline gave him a thorough... scolding? And then proceeded to jam itself into his foreleg. He kept one paw in the air, his jaw hanging open in surprise as he stood, frozen on the spot. 

Was it... a baby cougar? It didn't seem like a baby. But what IF it was a baby cougar and the parent was nearby? No, no, it wasn't fat and round, like puppies were. A weasel? No, it smelled similar to what he'd first labeled it as - a cougar. 

What do I do with it?

He wasn't about to eat it - he was sure it wouldn't taste very good, anyway - but he couldn't well leave it here: it seemed distressed earlier. 

"Uhm... hello?" he said tentatively, placing his elevated paw back on the ground, "O-okay, I'm just gonna... keep going, I guess?"

Sumac was thoroughly befuddled. He had to admit, the creature was kind of cute. It had big ol' eyes and ears, and it made cute noises. But surely there wasn't anything he could do for it. Maybe it had a mini-cougar family to run back to. Now that's something I'd like to see... a family of tiny mountain lions! he thought to himself.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
FREE BABY - by Raja - February 09, 2024, 11:05 AM
RE: FREE BABY - by Sumac - February 09, 2024, 11:27 AM
RE: FREE BABY - by Raja - February 09, 2024, 01:29 PM
RE: FREE BABY - by Sumac - February 09, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: FREE BABY - by Raja - February 09, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: FREE BABY - by Sumac - February 10, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: FREE BABY - by Raja - February 11, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: FREE BABY - by Sumac - February 12, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: FREE BABY - by Raja - February 12, 2024, 02:21 PM