Lost Creek Hollow On the backseat were scratches from
Saatsine
Hunter
191 Posts
Ooc — Jess
His head tilted at the sound of her laughter. He'd perhaps leapt to an assumption, thinking that she was a stern wolf- and was surprised yet again when she granted him permission to play a role in the lives of his first biological children. He felt a twinge of regret; he would miss Mira's kids, but they were lost- and they had never been his to begin with. 

Maybe it was time to start focusing on those who were actually here, even if it meant giving up his search. 

That decision would take time. But for the time being, there was no reason he couldn't do both, at least until Ash Star gave birth. 

"I like kids," He said, with a faint smile. "I still want to keep searching for my friend's kids, just a little while longer but...I'll check in, often. And once you're closer to giving birth, I'll be here to help out, if that works?" He asked. He could only be expected to hunt for Mira's children for so long...And then within a couple short months, he should start caring for his own.
Messages In This Thread
On the backseat were scratches from - by RIP Ash Star - February 01, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - February 06, 2024, 12:55 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by RIP Ash Star - February 08, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - February 08, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by RIP Ash Star - February 08, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - February 11, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by RIP Ash Star - February 11, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - February 11, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by RIP Ash Star - February 12, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - March 04, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - March 18, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: On the backseat were scratches from - by Ksura - May 31, 2024, 11:22 AM