Hushed Willows A Special Announcement
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
I talked to Boone and he said that Boone agrees with Reverie!

Tuft looked over to Boone, making sure that he had concurred with Reverie on the subject. Boone nodded his head in agreement

Tuft tried to keep his cool, but then an eruption of excitement and glee came forth. Tuft started jumping up and down, howling at the top of his lungs. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He said, over and over again. He realized how ridiculous he was acting in front of the coach, and calmed down.

He sat down on his haunches and cleared his throat. He lowered his voice, trying to act more manly.

"Yes, thank you. It would be an honor for our children to be raised in Hearthwood. I am sure that there won't be any issues with Minnow's brother or from the other pack on this, I will make sure of it." Tuft said.

Tuft tried to look stern and serious, but anyone could see the smile that was starting to form on his muzzle. Before he went off to Minnow to share the good news, he asked Reverie "Mrs. Reverie, is there anything I can do for you? You have just done so much for me, and I feel like I haven't done a whole lot.".

Messages In This Thread
A Special Announcement - by Tuft - February 18, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: A Special Announcement - by Reverie - February 18, 2024, 11:51 PM
RE: A Special Announcement - by Tuft - February 19, 2024, 01:18 AM
RE: A Special Announcement - by Reverie - February 19, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: A Special Announcement - by Tuft - February 19, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: A Special Announcement - by Reverie - March 01, 2024, 04:22 AM