Hushed Willows sávvato
Hushed Willows
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“It’s alright. It can’t be helped…not that I don’t wish for time to reverse some days.” She longed for just one more hug from her father, a kiss on her brow from her mother, and a romp around their family lake with her siblings. But, she knew it would not come to be—all she could really ever hope for now is to become what her parents were to her: everything.

“Please forgive me, I’m sure you’ve noticed my…distance, for lack of a better word. I guess you can understand the reasoning now that I’ve shared some insight into my unfortunate life thus far.” There was some slight self-deprecation in her tone, a feeling she has not been able to rid herself of since the attack. 

In truth, she would gladly accept any comfort, and wondered how it would feel to be pressed up against the male’s chest? Would his fur be as soft as down? Would it tickle her nose and make her laugh? Would his heart quicken, or have no reaction to her touch? Would he sing her anxieties away?

She felt them now, just bubbling under the surface. Not because of him, but rather from the thoughts of her life as a whole. What would her future be like? There was a distant hope in her heart that, yes, she would be happy, but it seemed so out of reach.

The moments he spoke of Reverie were always accompanied by a soft and loving look, and Reina wondered of their relationship. Were they close? Everett has only spoken highly of her, so it was safe to assume that their relationship was a more positive one. She hoped, anyway. It made her heart happy to see her Coach’s family around.

His offer to sing for her on a walk left her feeling giddy. Her head bobbed enthusiastically, wordlessly encouraging him. With tail wagging furiously, her hind end slightly wiggling, she looked around the area, looking for places to show him! She thought of the lakes, Opal Lake and Fisherman’s Keep, and of the Meadow in the north of their homeland. Of the three, she decided on Fisherman’s Keep. Opal Lake was too close to the area of where she had been attacked and the Meadow was too far for her, too far away from the main area of her pack, and too close to the borders. 

“Have you been to Fisherman’s Keep? It’s a rather large and gorgeous lake. I visit there most often with it being so close to my den. Wait, no, that—that’s not the reason why I chose the Keep, I swear.” And she was absolutely flustered. Damn the male species, damn the hormones! Damn the slip of tongue. 

“Oh, please start singing, I can’t hear myself talk anymore!” Her embarrassment was evident; for the love of the sun and moon, could she be any more of a heat-crazed female?! She had told herself to be different, to choose herself over the wants and desires of males. And so she would continue, but, damn, did this charming male bring it out of her. He was polite and has not made any sort of advancement on her—she felt safe.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
sávvato - by Everett - February 01, 2024, 12:51 AM
RE: sávvato - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 06:53 AM
RE: sávvato - by Everett - February 01, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: sávvato - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: sávvato - by Everett - February 10, 2024, 01:08 AM
RE: sávvato - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 06:48 PM
RE: sávvato - by Everett - February 12, 2024, 01:21 AM
RE: sávvato - by Reina - February 12, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: sávvato - by Everett - February 19, 2024, 10:29 AM
RE: sávvato - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 12:01 PM
RE: sávvato - by Everett - February 19, 2024, 08:13 PM