Hushed Willows What Happens Next
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Tuft went over to Reverie and licked her paw in submissiveness. He had conflicting emotions, all swirling around him like a summer storm. On one paw, he was still flustered and angry about Reverie not telling him about the current state of the pack. He wanted to let her know that he would do anything for his children. 

On the other paw, he still felt that responsibility of protecting Boone and Reverie. He loved them and thought of them as his adopted parents. He wanted to serve them to the best of his ability. He felt awful for saying that he would hate her if she did this. He wholeheartedly agreed with both Kukutux and Minnow, it was wrong to have yelled at his Coach, especially when she's pregnant and just about to be due.

"I am so sorry. I was acting stupid. If that is what you want for this pack, then that is what must happen.You've been so kind to both me and Minnow, and I just threw it away. I hope that you understand though that my children and my mate come first before the rest of the pack." Tuft said.

Turning now to Minnow, Tuft said "We should meet your brother. Once we talk to him and seek for his approval, we can come back here to see if anyone has taken our spot. If someone has, then we'll just. look for a new spot. What do you think?".

Messages In This Thread
What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 10:37 AM