Hushed Willows Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
It took a bit of effort to still her face at Reverie’s admission, but she managed, her gaze softening as she watched the facade finally drop. Even though she did not have a close relationship with the Harbinger, she still felt the absence, and in turn it angered her. How could this male, who seemed to covet his wife, allow her to deal with pack politics—in her condition, no less!

She held back the growl of frustration at the male, but her tone darkened nonetheless as she spoke. “If that is the case, I will personally take on the job of making sure he never forgets what he has lost.” She sighed, the anger short lived. It was an empty threat, of course, though she did attempt to think of ways to make his life hell should he do what Reverie believes of him.

But, is it really as Reverie says? Has he truly pulled away from his wife, from his pack, because he couldn’t deal with becoming a father and the responsibility that is placed on top of the responsibility born from running a pack? 

Of what she knew of him, Reina had a hard time fathoming the sudden cut of ties. And so she voiced it. “Angel, I really don’t think that is true. He adores you. I have seen the way you both look at each other. And, he wouldn’t leave the pack that was built from your love. I truly believe that.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 06:49 PM