Noctisardor Bypass Sailing along to the shore of memories
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
126 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The sight of Heda brought warmth to his body, a calmness to fight against the anticipation and nervousness of leaving this place, his family. She neared him, her eyes full of gratitude, affection, yet worry. He bumped his head against her’s as she said a prayer for him, and seeing Heda pray gave him hope.

He could see her lips tremble ever so slightly, and he touch his nose to hers, lifting her head up with his muzzle under her chin. “Chin up, Heda. Do not worry for me, as I am in God’s hands.” “But I will miss you, and please, take care while I’m gone.” He turned towards the direction of the archway, the way out of the valley, but looked back once more, “Goodbye.” As he looked at her, he could feel a trickle under his eyes, but they weren’t tears of sadness, but care.

Then, he trotted out of the valley, and didn’t look back, yet he knew all the same that Heda would be watching him until she could see him no more.
God was with him, and he would prevail in his quest, his journey to bring Heda’s sons home.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Sailing along to the shore of memories - by John - February 20, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: Sailing along to the shore of memories - by Druid - February 20, 2024, 09:38 PM
RE: Sailing along to the shore of memories - by Heda - February 21, 2024, 05:22 PM
RE: Sailing along to the shore of memories - by John - February 25, 2024, 02:09 PM