Alpine Lake A Thwack of Thought
Loner
32 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"I am?"

Cassian blinked once, twice, and then a third. Territories. Treading carefully. Oh, it was all coming back to him now. Yes, yes, there were two area he needed to be both careful and mindful of when passing through here. Bits and pieces of knowledge were accessible to the individual, but they came in random, ambiguous spurts. The voice. Where did it come from? Looking to the left, then to the right, Cassian repeat the motion once more before seeing the wolf who rose their voice and spoke into this well appreciated cautionary tale his way.

"I am."

Furrowing his brows in thought, Cassian rose a single paw and gently swatted the top of his head. The place where the lone branch had smacked him still hurt! It left a stinging, burning sensation and when his paw came back down for examination he noted the fresh patch of blood that lay upon it. Sniffing it, Cassian's tongue extended before licking it. Based off of taste and taste alone, this was definitely his. Shame, he'd hoped that it had been from whatever he'd eaten earlier that was now in his belly!

"Where are the territories? How do I check?"

His eyes held a certain glaze over them. Yet, he did not move. Instead, Cassian stretched, leaned forward, and then lied down entirely. Yes, this was a good spot. It was so warm and made his belly feel juuuust right.

"You seem pretty lost yourself, I think. I mean, you found me, haha! Are you sure that place up ahead belongs to anybody?"
Messages In This Thread
A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 27, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 09:05 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 28, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - March 05, 2024, 12:30 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - March 05, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 02:19 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - April 20, 2024, 08:40 AM