Snowforest Taiga a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road
His Reverence
127 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He’d relaxed easily, the sun warming his back. He’d have no problem resting his eyes, giving way to a light sleep before he’d move on north. He looked around, taking in the beauty God created as nature. The trees knew when spring was near, as new leave were blossoming on the branches; each and every thing on the earth created so specifically.

It was just as he’d went to lay his head down, did a faint sound catch his ear. Footsteps perhaps? A rabbit, a deer? No, it was neither of those, and as he lifted his head just enough to look in the direction of the sound, it caught his eye. A dark figure, with eyes peeking out of a bush.

He whiffed the air, the faintest scent of wolf. He made no swift movements, and remained calm despite the bristling of his hackles.

“Hello.” He gently barked, “I mean no harm. Please, let me see you.”

Jaclyn! You’re welcome in my threads any day. And you’ve got a new toon. :D

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - February 25, 2024, 11:17 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by Boris - February 28, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - February 28, 2024, 09:28 PM