Hushed Willows Toymaker
Moonglow
Eta
66 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
He watches as the girl's eyes widen with unadulterated excitement. Her voice barely more than a whisper to his ears, but he heard every ounce of awe it contained. His smile matches her own as he tries not to let her feed his ego too much.

Why, thank you. He playfully bumped his elbow into hers. And to answer your question, yes. I've sat by and 'helped' before, but never got to try it out by myself. He rolled the tail between paws, displaying what he had so far accomplished to his new acquaintance.

I'm struggling to remember if we had any tricks or additional steps. I know you want the raw side of the skin to dry out, but I'm trying to figure the best way to go about it. It's not like a normal fur that has a top and bottom that can be turned over, you know?

Taking a deep breath, he exhaled slowly. Allowing his exasperation with the project to be shown. He wished he had be more persistent about learning when he still lived with his folks.

Trial and error is great and all, but I'm just now realizing I have a bit of a deadline.
Messages In This Thread
Toymaker - by Kyrell - January 30, 2024, 11:04 PM
RE: Toymaker - by Faele - January 31, 2024, 11:06 PM
RE: Toymaker - by Kyrell - February 12, 2024, 12:37 AM
RE: Toymaker - by Faele - February 14, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Toymaker - by Kyrell - February 28, 2024, 10:07 PM
RE: Toymaker - by Faele - February 29, 2024, 01:23 AM
RE: Toymaker - by Kyrell - March 12, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: Toymaker - by Faele - April 03, 2024, 09:34 PM