Blacktail Deer Plateau is one good lie and a river of blood
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
164 Posts
Ooc — delaney
skipping ulloriaq as she has gone inactive.

the pale woman, ulloriaq, the man — dutch — had introduced was quiet and so, rusalka's attention goes to and remains upon the other alpha at his borders.

it's as if you read my mind, rusalka drawls with a soft chuckle. i had been making plans to come to your borders to introduce myself, once i realized your morningsong resided there. but dutch and his companion had beaten rusalka to it. still, he supposes it was for the best. what felt like daily, solveig grew rounder and rusalka was less and less interested in leaving her side, let alone the plateau.

forgive me, i did not prepare any meats for you. which has been what he'd intended to gift them; golden gaze peering down at the lovely lynx skins, knowing they would be perfect to use to line the birthing den with. soft skins for their children to lay upon during those first few weeks when they were helpless babes. thank you, for the gift.

i will bring you some cured meats, once my children are born. as a show of faith that ravensthorpe was interested in their alliance. or at the very least, their friendship.

no, rusalka feels a little redundant, giving a solid answer to this, despite insinuating it before. we have claimed this plateau since mid-fall and have mostly stuck to it and the sunspires. in truth, rusalka hadn't been quite so worried as to who lay to the south of them. a mistake, he thinks with a firm set of his jaw.
Messages In This Thread
is one good lie and a river of blood - by Rusalka - January 31, 2024, 07:15 AM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Dutch - February 07, 2024, 05:51 PM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Ulloriaq - February 08, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Rusalka - February 11, 2024, 06:38 AM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Dutch - February 11, 2024, 03:48 PM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Rusalka - March 05, 2024, 05:35 AM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Dutch - March 22, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: is one good lie and a river of blood - by Rusalka - March 31, 2024, 04:58 AM