Ocean's Breath Plateau …a little bitty dream
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
'Mac lifted his head a little, a small smile winding its way across his face. Love and admiration for the strong woman before him shone in his sunshine eyes, and his heart was a drum beating steadily for her, and her alone.

He straightened and closed his eyes, then took a few steadying breaths as he turned inward and listened to the quieting storm dispersing there. Within moments, a resolve crossed his features, and he reopened his eyes, determination glimmering from their gilded depths.

"Yes, I would speak with your leader. Tell them all, so that they may judge me accurately and my conscious might be cleared," he stated, his course laid out before him. "I would be honored to have you by my side when this happens, but I feel it may be better to get it over with sooner rather than later."

He tilted his head to the side, as if requesting her input. After all, his decision would strongly impact her as well, and he valued what she had to say.

That sounds good to me. I think 'Mac's pretty settled on joining Moontide, believing it to be for the best. We can invite Danni into the thread if you feel that's the easiest, or I can start a new joining thread.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
…a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 03:32 AM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 06, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 06, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 06, 2024, 06:43 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 09:27 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 07, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 07, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 07, 2024, 02:06 PM