The Bracken Woods [m] marrow sliver
Moontide
Trader
53 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: implied sexual assault/dubcon, conception

they will be mine too! i will bear them from my body! a senseless, dangerous anger now rattles her, overtakes the instinct that begs her to stop. why was he being like this? where had the man she loved gone? jagged edged, cut and bruised and bleeding; red leaf can feel her bones beneath her skin and the blood in her veins, the white-hot defensive panic; whether you like it or not, cen, they will be sharadoii as much as they will be lanzadoii. they will have my blood in them. my spirit will make up halves of theirs. i will not let you take that from them!
and then there was the cruel reminder. i own your soul; red leaf felt her heart seize and her stomach flip and spasm, gaze catching onto the locket that rests beneath the coil of his fur. she freezes beneath his touch, fawns; a whine slips from her throat, and it is as if someone had stomped out the flame she held close to her chest only a moment ago.
i own your soul. but her spirits would not do this to her, would they?
for a moment, she questions it. there must be good in him, still. there must be a reason for this.
there had to be.

when she is pushed back down into their bedfurs, it feels wrong again. her body hungrily reciprocates, and yet her mind is elsewhere; gone, gone, somewhere else entirely. she thinks of the mountains surrounding the big ice, and how she knew each peak by name and by shape. the stream that cut through the rendezvous, the flowers in june. the blue-green that dances across the sky in the heart of winter, when the time is just right.
she thinks of how her children will never know those things. they will never know aakaaluk or aapaaluk. they will never know the taste of crab, or the feeling of the spirits smiling over one's shoulder when building their first amulet.
whether red leaf liked it or not, they too would be lanzadoii.
and they would arrive much, much sooner than anticipated.
Messages In This Thread
[m] marrow sliver - by Cen - February 18, 2024, 05:02 PM
RE: marrow sliver [m] - by Red Leaf - February 25, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: [m] marrow sliver [m] - by Cen - February 25, 2024, 09:47 PM
RE: [m] marrow sliver [m] - by Red Leaf - February 28, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [m] marrow sliver - by Cen - March 02, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: [m] marrow sliver - by Red Leaf - March 05, 2024, 11:29 PM
RE: [m] marrow sliver - by Cen - March 06, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: [m] marrow sliver - by Red Leaf - March 07, 2024, 03:28 PM