Ocean's Breath Plateau akkaa ⇊
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Another day of education, hosted by Kukutux, sent giddy shivers down Reina’s spine. This time, she was to be gathered with others, and nerves did their best to set in, but deep, settling breaths calmed them enough. A young woman, one she had not met before, had started forward, choosing her claws as her tool. Reina admired the tenacity in the woman, for she too wanted to experiment which method would be best. 

The Heartwood healer chose bone. If she could avoid blood on her paws, by any means necessary, she would make a point to do so. Having killed one of her own kind, though deserving as it were, the aversion to wolf blood was strong, and the use of a tool would help. She couldn’t fathom using her teeth, unless absolutely necessary; it turned her stomach to think of using her mouth to rip open a festering wound. 

Clenching the piece between her teeth, she set herself to the task of experimenting on the deer hide, trying different positions and placement of the bone. She found it easiest for the bone to be settled between her back teeth, perpendicular to her jaws, with the point of the bone protruding from the left side. It felt best, and she decided it would be the way she would utilize the tool. 

Her jaw, having not been used in such a manner before, ached after a few cuts. It was then, she realized, that she would need to practice, to gain strength in this way of using her mouth if she ever wanted to be efficient. The bone dropped from her jaws onto the deerhide before bouncing and clattering against rocks. Her cheeks reddened as she looked up and around to the others. “So sorry!”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
akkaa ⇊ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 01:02 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Raindrop - March 17, 2024, 02:08 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Reina - March 18, 2024, 08:42 AM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Paeon - March 25, 2024, 08:59 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Kukutux - March 30, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Raindrop - March 30, 2024, 08:01 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Reina - March 31, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Kukutux - May 14, 2024, 11:22 AM