Ouroboros Spine how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me
Moonglow
Zeta
80 Posts
Ooc — Twin
both? peregrine listens with piqued curiosity, having planned previously only to sit and ogle the girl; but now she truly intrigued him with her tale. aiolos and sakhmet, one name he knew, the other a stranger; and then she had been — taken.
i was kinda taken, too, his face softens, twisting into something unreadable. i was raised by — well. they weren't my parents, not really. they were cool, though, and now they were both gone. his stomach tangles itself into a knot. life didn't exactly do right by any of us. and now i'm here.
i got kicked by a bison hoof, he begins to draw little shapes in the dirt as he speaks, gaze flickering between the pretty silversmoke eyes and the half-thawed earth. and then -- your mom took me in. so i've been chillin' here since then, i guess, the smile returns for a moment; he notices the doe-eyed look she gives him, and he feels a flutter in his veins. the stars fall where they may, huh?
Messages In This Thread
RE: how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me - by Peregrine - April 05, 2024, 12:21 AM