Verdigris Ravine i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
The Tribe
NPC
160 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Birth 
@Harta ! Time for birf :)

The huntress of quiet shadows slipped from her den under rock in the dead of night. Her stomach felt ready to burst, and something in her told her it would. She did not want company.

A stark silhouette against sand and long legs trod to a different den, some ways away. It felt better for her, to be alone when she was no longer. Kusuma crept inside it's opening to shelter the coming litter from the wind. No one would know until she wanted them to. No one would see her precious little ones - she would never let Wolfs ever touch her kin.

Quiet. Let no one know. Not a sound out of her for fear tribekin would not accept the litter. Though why they wouldn't was a fear based not in reality.

Pain.

She soon had pain in ways she'd never felt before. Kusuma hoped this would be quick- 

~
And it was not. By the time moonlight held no shadow, the pain finally eased and a sense of numbness came over her. She cleaned the area as best she could, a single lump of dark, wet fur that darkwoman held close. Only one son of Talis would be born from her, it appeared. 

There'd never be another.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!
Messages In This Thread
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand - by Kusuma - April 09, 2024, 08:07 AM