Ouroboros Spine i am not standing still, i am lying in wait
Moonglow
Omicron
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
the stars had aligned almost perfectly on the day of "lilyflower" nuiruk-morningside's birth. this, of course, was in the sense that if one was to believe in astrology, she was a picture perfect aries tornado.
the little yellow-flecked girl came battering from her mother's womb and out into the open, and the first thing she did upon having the birth removed from her face was scream a profound, squeaky holler. her callname made her sound as though she must be dainty and beautiful, and though she was indeed small, she was possibly the furthest thing from a beautiful blossom blowing in the breeze — more like a little shark, wriggling about and screeching as sharply as her little lungs could muster.
as firstborn, she immediately felt it was her god-given right to have the first dibs on a teat. oblivious in entire to her mother's pain, she wallops her with a tiny pale paw as she blindly fights to find a place to latch her little shark mouth.
the newlywed parents were certainly in for a hell of a ride.
Messages In This Thread
i am not standing still, i am lying in wait - by Vairë - April 12, 2024, 06:34 PM
RE: i am not standing still, i am lying in wait - by Nantahala - April 12, 2024, 08:26 PM