Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
*sob* I've missed this so much

Most of her time at the Plateau had thus far been spent in peaceful, super crazy dream-filled slumber. The moments she had been awake were less frequent than those she'd slept, but often were punctuated with visits from her former packmates. All had been welcome to be in her company while she healed, but always in the back of her mind she knew that there was one whose arrival she awaited above all others.

The thought of him set a fire to the pit of her stomach that burned more than when Blue Willow applied whatever ointments and salves she used to the deep gashes across her back. The thought of seeing him again both excited and terrified her, for left alone with naught else to do but think of him had forced her even more to consider the fact that there truly was something far different about the way she felt towards him, and how desperately she had missed his company since the day she'd turned away and left him in anger on that day so long ago.

And while she had only admitted it to herself in the far corners of her mind, she had unwittingly likely already shared her secret with Blue and Lasher, for often she had whispered his name while she slept, the many times he had appeared there within her dreams. They probably found it super weird actually, considering they had the same name and thus it would seem that she was the biggest narcissist ever and actually called to herself longingly while she dreamed, but I digress, so let's continue the story.

Fin slept soundly with her muzzle tucked into her armpit while her front legs stretched out before her. She didn't stir at the sound of his footsteps, nor from the rumble that slipped from his throat upon the sight of her. She awoke only when the Fin inside of her dream, hopping from cloud to cloud on a mission to collect enough acorns before Winter came, suddenly stopped and told her it was time. The Blackthorn gave a moan as consciousness reclaimed her then, that familiar sting from her wounds breaking clear into her mind as her eyes blinked open to look upon her world--his face, looking upon hers, as it had so many times before, as she had wanted it to so many times since.

Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM