Ouroboros Spine kaituktuk ⊫
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Fleurette had not spoken much since following Iaghe and Andr to this place. It wasn’t necessarily her interest, the art of healing, but she was sure learning a thing or two. It seemed important to Iaghe, and what was important to her was also important to Fleur. And, Andr, too, but she felt a little distant from him. Not because she was angry, but she had felt that her smell had pushed him away. She didn’t understand it, didn’t know what it meant. 

When the older woman, whom she learned was called Kukutux, opened the floor to questions, she couldn’t curtail the words that bursted from her. “Why do I smell funny? It seems to…I don’t know, tickle Andr’s nose a little too much.” She eyed him as she spoke, her cheeks blushing, embarrassment creeping into her cheeks. He’s so handsome, she thought. “He said it was something natural, but I don’t know what he meant by that. And, he has kept his distance, so I figured it smelled bad.” She shrugged, feeling the weight of her amnesia settle onto her shoulders.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
kaituktuk ⊫ - by Kukutux - April 16, 2024, 04:56 PM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Faele - April 17, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Fleurette - April 19, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Iaghe - April 20, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Kukutux - April 26, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Andr - April 27, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Faele - May 07, 2024, 08:51 PM
RE: kaituktuk ⊫ - by Kukutux - May 25, 2024, 09:58 PM