Ouroboros Spine how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me
Moonglow
Zeta
80 Posts
Ooc — Twin
a friend, huh? peregrine teases, a lift to his lip in a playful, sly sort of half-smile. i could really use one too.
somewhere inside of him he wondered if perhaps she was too good for him to think of her as anything more. but he could not help himself as he watches her eat, a soft, glowing warmth settling over his shoulders and upon his face.
i'd love to do that with you, his ears pin as he thinks of how desperate that must have sounded. i mean-- well, you know what i mean. it'd be fun. could make myself useful and act as your bodyguard.
his jaws split in a yawn as he settles down beside her, letting the silence stretch like a soft blanket atop them. it wasn't clumsy or awkward like he typically felt such a thing was — he, too, felt that ease, and perhaps it was mirrored in her own contentment. they shared space. he made sure she was finished before he took any food from her, perfectly satisfied with only bones if it meant her belly was full.
the birdcalls echo in the trees as he passes her a silent, appreciative grin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me - by Peregrine - April 20, 2024, 10:11 PM