Ocean's Breath Plateau this is your story
Moontide
Adolescent
210 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She did not need to go immediately. Raiyuk would keep himself apprised of her desires so that they could depart at the right time, and it would give him time also to seek out his father and to make sure his lodge was in order, that he was not needed. He had not felt needed in some weeks, not since his scarification ceremony—but this was a private sentiment.

The boy shakes some of the detritus from his coat and realizes a bit late, nothing really moves because of how slick he is from the earlier swimming, and that he is muddier now. It was not a state he often found himself and he did not like it, especially given he had company; royal company. Akashingo had deeply impressed Raiyuk when he visited the last time.

Racharra was interested in the other village, though. Her attention was not upon him so much, and for that Raiyuk was grateful.

It is not so different from Moontide, here. He answers with a small shrug, and appears to think on it.

The chief of Moonglow is a man named Aiolos. He is a warrior and a hunter. His wife is the shaman Kukutux—she is well known to all the villages as she is the mother to many. Her daughter Sialuk is the head of her own village in the mountains. My father visits her often, and sometimes I have gone in his stead to bring gifts there. His story is meandering, but he tries to focus his thoughts on this central village.

It is a good place. They are kind people and capable hunters. I am sure you will find something that you like there. In the corner of his mind he thinks of Seal, and briefly his attention upon Racharra wavers. Ah, but two days, you say? Come and find me when you would like to go. I will not be far from my lodge.
Messages In This Thread
this is your story - by Racharra - April 18, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 18, 2024, 08:35 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 18, 2024, 09:19 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 20, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 20, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 21, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 21, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 21, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 24, 2024, 01:13 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 27, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 27, 2024, 07:34 PM