Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
It's a pleasure to meet you Cassian.

Well, that was oddly nice of them! A pleasure? Cassian didn't view meeting himself as a pleasure. If anything, the wolf would've surmised that someone running into his path typically started off with confusion and sort of just stagnated there. Oh well! This was just a positive experience he could take mental note of. Something that Cassian would be able to maybe reference back on for future scenarios, too. A bigger case study was needed to know exactly what made this pleasurable, though.

She went on to speak. Her voice a steady, informative vessel for the information that she imparted him with. A brother? Did Cassian have any brothers? The thought rang through his mind; but, like most others, it died off within seconds without an answer. At some point in time, perhaps he did. As such, Cassian couldn't really sympathize all too well with this situation. Though, it didn't mean he couldn't learn. There was a gentle disposition to his voice. Then, she spoke of Canada. A place the wolf had never heard of before.

"It's...colder than it is here? That sounds awful, haha!"

The plains offered decent enough weather.

"But maybe it isn't all too bad? Also, what's it like having a brother? I don't think I have any siblings. You say he's missing....what makes you say that? What if he's just nearby and you missed his scent or something like that? Even if he is gone, why bother searching for him? Can't you just find someone else to spend your time with?"

Genuine questions. Others might have said them with malice, but the manner in which he asked them were purely inquisitive in nature. A stark contrast when paired with how most would handle this situation simply because he truly did not know or have any relatable experiences to bounce this back off of.
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Cassian - April 22, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM