Otatso Wetlands tatarmoon
93 Posts
Ooc — kowa
It was not the first time he had been asked to chronicle the idiosyncrasies of the Rise wolves, so a description came easily: tinted, of course, by a measure of affection and admiration.

Well... they say so much without speaking, he began, as always, about the convention that set them apart the most. It's almost all body language, all the time.

He paused. Any more than that, it felt unfair to be speaking for them. He scarcely knew their history. At their core was a literal familial bond, one he could never partake in. Instead, he focused on Thyme's answer, responding with a sympathetic click of his tongue.

I know how that is, he replied. His efforts towards belonging had never got him anywhere, even and especially in his natal pack. Redtail Rise had been the sole, shining exception. I hope you get to see your family soon. He imagined that dispersal from a family that actually loved you had to be difficult.

If you'll still be around here, I'd love to take you some time to see the Rise, yeah?

Gavrel meant it. Thyme seemed sincere enough -- in fact, he reminded Gavrel sorely of his aimless self just a few months ago. He flashed him a winning smile in an effort to get the pensive young man to mirror it.
Messages In This Thread
tatarmoon - by Gavrel - April 12, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: tatarmoon - by Thyme - April 14, 2024, 03:56 AM
RE: tatarmoon - by Gavrel - April 14, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: tatarmoon - by Thyme - April 18, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: tatarmoon - by Gavrel - April 19, 2024, 08:14 AM
RE: tatarmoon - by Thyme - April 26, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: tatarmoon - by Gavrel - April 26, 2024, 08:57 PM
RE: tatarmoon - by Thyme - April 30, 2024, 02:51 AM
RE: tatarmoon - by Gavrel - May 05, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: tatarmoon - by Thyme - May 08, 2024, 04:04 AM