Ocean's Breath Plateau Gerudo Valley theme
Moontide
NPC
the seal's shadow
121 Posts
Ooc — orion
Oblivious to the shadow that currently lay over Moontide, Taggak could hardly contain his excitement as his father's shout echoed in return. 

"Dad!" He sank into white fur, arms drawing him closer as he breathed in his father's familiar musk. All of a sudden, the events of the past few months came crashing down into a choked sob. Oh, he had missed his family so much! Chakliux wished to know everything and, of course, he would oblige.

As the two began to return to the lodge, his misty gaze refused to look at anything but his father. "I would love to see them," he congratulated, ears flicking to the sealskin now slung over his shoulders. "Look- I even got them a toy! Five is, wow - five is a lot. They will have to learn to share." It was as overwhelming as it was exciting to know their family had expanded so much in his absence.

"I met a boy." His cheeks flushed slightly as he went on to recount, well, almost everything. Of the boy's absent father, his delayed seal hunt. "He gave me the name Taggak - shadow - and taught me the seal-hunter language. I learned a lot. I missed you."
Messages In This Thread
Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 02, 2024, 06:40 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 06, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 07, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 14, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 16, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 25, 2024, 08:12 PM