Wapun Meadow Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago
Kvarsheim
Skáti
82 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
As Moss retreated within the depths of his own mind palace, Vale kept her gaze upon him. His expression fell, even as their eyes floated upwards to join the passing clouds. She too turned her sights to the sky as the drifting clouds floated along in a pale blue sea.

When Moss met her eyes once more a smile stretched across her face at the invitation. I would love to return. Just know that it will be far more than a day's trip. Her ears cupped towards them as they mused out loud. Moss's daydreams being laid bare from the wellspring of their mind.

In many ways his mental image was correct. Vale closed her eyes and returned to the thick forest. Fresh blossoms covered the trees and bushes. The deep forest greens dappled with snowy white and pale pink. Soft petals scattered across the forest floor as one walked and the air was sweet and floral. It was a lovely memory, but it was not without its shadow.

Opening her eyes, a knit formed on her brow. Apologetic. Her tone matched her expression as she gently warned the Læknir, It is lovely, yes. But you do have to withstand becoming a pricker bush to get around the forest. The tip of her tail brushed against his flank, her expression brightening. Although, it is easier to endure the thorns when you have good company.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Vale Enid - May 19, 2024, 12:47 AM