Emberwood Heat seeker
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Reina returned to Emberwood, head and tail as low as her spirits. 

The Hushed Willows pack was in absolute shambles. Reverie, Dusty Rose, the girls—gone, their scents faint. Abel and Klaus had also dispersed, their scents faint and leading away from camp. A pack meant strength and, right now, it felt minute at the loss.

Her eyes had filled with tears, then, yet they refused to fall. She needed to find Carnelian and Peridot; thankfully, their current whereabouts kept them from witnessing the implosion of the pack they had only known for such a short time.

She did perk slightly, though, as she scented Tybault. She was not sure what she would find when she reached him, but she was still determined to make sure that he was well. She owed him that, at the very least.

A howl left her—a call for her children to return—before she set off again to find the gold-hooded male.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Heat seeker - by Tybault - May 19, 2024, 03:02 AM
RE: Heat seeker - by Reina - May 20, 2024, 05:15 PM