Ouroboros Spine [m] why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?
Moonglow
Zeta
83 Posts
Ooc — Twin
i am so sorry i dropped the ball so hard on this thread SMH my brain seemed to have buried it in the "oh yeah that one's finished" pile when it was NOT D: gonna sneak a lil last post in here <3

it sure is, peregrine grumbles. he feels the urge to say how he thinks brecheliant is full of wussies, but swallows it down. they weren't exactly happy to see me when i came back. no one i knew was there, and they didn't take too kindly to a strange dude calling it his home.
the firemother. he assumes this is the name of a place, or a plant of some kind; but either way, he is flattered by the thought of someone wanting to spend time with him. yeah? consider it a date. or-- not a date, but-- you know what i mean.
the poppies were beginning to slow his mind, and now when he looks at ajei he swears he almost sees two of her. oh, man, he sighs, blinking away the loopiness and staggering up to his feet. it's getting late, isn't it? but, um, good talk, ajei, he grins down at her as he turns to leave, letting his gaze sweep over the pretty face one last time. stay in touch. i won't be far if you ever want someone to hang out with by the lake again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing? - by Peregrine - May 20, 2024, 11:32 PM