Moonsong Glacier the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
166 Posts
Ooc — delaney
tags for reference! <3

a last glimpse is given towards what he can see of the glacier, unable to help but wonder how viable it had truly been as a place to sustain a pack, but that was neither here nor there and he chased the thought away.

a smile, perhaps a bit bashful in it's nature — at odds with rusalka's very being surely! — tugs at his lips at the comradely he feels it shared between the two of them. husbandhood and fatherhood had been very good to rusalka, though had only reenforced things, had also helped to smooth out some of his most surly tendencies. being the father to his children he'd wanted for himself as a cub had helped to heal old adolescent wounds. generational wounds, even.

well, rusalka says on a breath. my oldest children departed some moons ago to find their own way in the world, and though his heart yearns for their safe return back to the ravens hearth at some point, he also understands the need. it ran in his own family line and he does not doubt solveig's as well.

@Leifa, @Baldr, @Nazair, and @Granite are my eldest bunch, he says their names with pride and affection. my youngest are @Hilda, @Tyraxes, @Arrax and Zireael. though he does not mention that the youngest and smallest of the litter was sickly and seemed slower to develop than her littermates and that he worries over her day and night. that wasn't anything he is keen to share with anyone outside of ravensthorpe.

and my wife @Solveig. though he may have mentioned her before; but just in case he was throwing her name out there again.

rusalka noted that dutch had mentioned a wife, and asks, do you have any children, dutch? for if there was two things that rusalka was eager to bond with other men over: it was husbandhood and fatherhood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent - by Rusalka - May 23, 2024, 04:37 AM