Moonsong Glacier the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
167 Posts
Ooc — delaney
an expecting father, then!

congratulations are in order then, to you and your missus. rusalka booms, tail swaying with joy for the other man's coming fatherhood. being a father is like nothing else, rusalka offers his own experiences on the subject, though it had not been asked for. i am almost unrecognizable from the man i'd been before fatherhood. but it had changed the leviathan for the good, forcing him to do a wild three-sixty that made the two rusalka's before and after two totally different wolves.

i'll speak to solveig about it, but i think it's a fantastic idea. rusalka replies to the suggestion of a playdate and offering a small noise of acknowledgement as dutch informs him the pack has dropped 'moonsong' in favor of the man's own surname. and while rusalka finds this practice a strange one, he says nothing on it.

i do wish morningside the best in it's new location. he understood the need to relocate, sometimes for a change of pace, sometimes out of looming threats or out of simple necessity. the raven clan had done so once, already themselves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent - by Rusalka - May 26, 2024, 05:57 PM