Ocean's Breath Plateau ikayuqtuq
215 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
So, it was like a hunt. Except it wasn't a hunt for something physical. It was a hunt of the spirit, seeking any number of things: clarity, serenity, some piece of the self that was lost. This the young man thought he understood. He had felt many emotions during his hunt for the seal and many more after, during his scarification ceremony, and felt closer to whole. Perhaps one day he would also go on a spirit-walk? Raiyuk wondered if that was where his own mother had gone, which startled him.

Is it not better to have help? He voiced next, wanting to shove thoughts of Nasamik away; they very rarely plagued him, and seemed to appear in the strangest moments. Although, I suppose it matters what kind of problem. I could listen, if you need it. He was genuine in his offer but too young to comprehend the loss that Ariadne had recently experienced.

Or—if that was improper to ask— his ears fanned a bit; I will stop my chattering and simply walk with you! Aya, I see now why my father named me after the loud birds.
Messages In This Thread
ikayuqtuq - by RIP Ariadne - May 27, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: ikayuqtuq - by Raiyuk - May 27, 2024, 05:00 PM
RE: ikayuqtuq - by RIP Ariadne - May 27, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: ikayuqtuq - by Raiyuk - May 27, 2024, 06:22 PM
RE: ikayuqtuq - by RIP Ariadne - May 28, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: ikayuqtuq - by Raiyuk - May 30, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: ikayuqtuq - by RIP Ariadne - May 31, 2024, 12:28 PM