Boartusk Heights forget all the stupid things you say
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
146 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language, mention of insects

jealous? of what? she'd have your tongue laying on the ravine before you could ever get near her. she is a fine guard; fine enough for what we have now.
mongrels, fools, and the shining jewel: herself.

unless you wish to sit along the frontlines, i suggest you behave around her. and the little family of half-bloods too. such creatures would've been exiled or slain out of their misery. her parents would laugh at her if only they saw her now, though the queen saw a different kind of worth in the little maggots.
they've given birth, so they can not afford to move even if they wish to. the father has requested that i teach his children my language; which i will.. with a fee, of course. she pauses to check her nails.

paloma is not of much concern, she is stuck me like a tick. she'd never leave even if i tear her from me. but flaithri you should watch yourself around — i quite like him. in fact, perhaps you should take pointers from him, seeing as he was supposedly a king.

perhaps they are unreliable, but they are what we have now. if we lose them, there will be no kingdom.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Messages In This Thread
forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 05:22 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - June 01, 2024, 02:28 PM