Frogspawn Swamp The Stars Are A Mired Swamp
Loner
45 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Chestnut didn’t want to take the meal and Cassian wasn’t one to waste food. So, with a simple upwards thrust, the crawfish went flying in the air and into the open maw of the wolf before being chomped on and disintegrated to bits and pieces. While he chewed, Cassian listened attentively. She had other ways of seeing? Did that mean that Chestnut had more than one pair of eyes? No, that wasn’t possible! Cassian had given her a thorough glance over already. Unless…

Oh god, unless they were under her FUR?!

Suddenly, Cassian’s appetite was gone.

“Traded them for something…better? If I traded my eyes, I don’t know if I’d get anything special like that for them. They’re just regular eyes, you know? Um, Chestnut, does that mean…”

His stomach coiled and churned just thinking about it again. But, he had to ask. Cassian’s curiosity was simply too explosive of a thing to be left alone to fester!

“Does that mean that you have eyes under your fur? I’m not one to judge but, if you do, that’s gross and super duper cool at the same time!!! Would you show me your extra eyes? Ooo, please!? That’d be super cool of a story to have! Please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?!
Messages In This Thread
The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 08, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 26, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 26, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 02:33 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 04, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 02:42 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 26, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - June 01, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - June 01, 2024, 06:42 PM