Boartusk Heights [b] te sueño despierta
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
79 Posts
Ooc — idle
Nivis comes back in the dead night when it’s the most peaceful, and when the innocent sleeps in the confines of their lounges. 

From the distance he smells the blood and hears the screams, however instead of motivated to rush to help, he prolongs his journey. Those legs of his hurt and besides, there are better people to serve the queen. If his mother was here, she’d make sure to remind him so.  

Eventually Reyna’s cry for help ceases and the smell of blood intensifies, signaling it’s safe to return back home. The short lasting silence is soon however replaced by a sweet melody. It’s a lullaby to soothe to sleep—one that’s strangely familiar, and so Nivis feels like he is a part of a dream. With that thought he risks it all, walking the path back home. 

Like a curious child, his hand carefully touches the door’s handle of the luxurious mansion. Its size is massive and too heavy to push open, crushing his dream to make his mother proud. More, more—from this distance the song sounds like its sung directly into his ear and so he squeezes his head through the small gap to hear better. 

She gave birth. Reyna gave birth. He stares, 

and feels nothing. 

Nobody notices him; he if hopeful. Good! Perhaps, hopeful they would. They smell shit: crosses his mind first as he observes those rats suckle and kick their little feet against their mother’s full belly. He should be the one kicking against it! He should be the one kissing her asleep, not them! Ah, he cries now. Dramatic and pitiful. Mother, bye! Goodnight, father! Goodnight, Reyna.  

I miss you. 

Great, now his head hurts. The door is left untouched, though he wishes it would close. No more running, he promised, yet somehow he still walks away. I can’t do so, tired too… I am. I’ve always been, so bad. Bed, there it is. My home, where I belong. Sleep too deep, I shall. 

He is a father now, he realizes… And hmm… it’s so wrong.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
[b] te sueño despierta - by Reyna - June 02, 2024, 08:20 AM
RE: [b] te sueño despierta - by Valeria - June 02, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: [b] te sueño despierta - by Candela - June 02, 2024, 07:59 PM
RE: [b] te sueño despierta - by Paloma - June 02, 2024, 08:53 PM
RE: [b] te sueño despierta - by Nymphora - June 02, 2024, 09:40 PM
RE: [b] te sueño despierta - by Vincent - June 03, 2024, 12:29 AM
RE: [b] te sueño despierta - by Nivis - June 04, 2024, 10:10 PM