Boartusk Heights Mountain Goat jumping
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
146 Posts
Ooc — bon
when not checking with her people, reyna was curled up with her children, half asleep as they fed off her. occasionally, she would have to send paloma to send a message or an order but that was par for the course for a vampiress returned to her rightful place — above the mortals whose blood runs dirty.

but through the ceaseless whimpering of her babies came the familiar scent and voice of nivis. someone else accompanied him too. it seems with the strengthened scent of their claim, it brought with it new and curious stragglers.

dragging herself up to her feet, reyna musters her grace. from the bed chamber and into the grand hall, the pale wraith drifts and eyes quickly take to the man nivis had brought to her.
thank you, love. her warmth comes only from her gingerly voice, done only out of courtesy for their witness. there is no kiss between them as she steps closer to observe the new man.
he smelled already of wolf, this was not a prospecting member. rugged, yet rich with furs across his back. a trader too, then. she smiles.
bienvenidos. i am reyna, and you sir stand in the kingdom of La Muerte. she speaks with full confidence. if you hunger, let me know and i'll have my maid fetch you a drink or a meal.. tell me, what has brought you here — besides nivis.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Messages In This Thread
Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 06, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 06, 2024, 03:50 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 08, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 10, 2024, 06:27 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 12, 2024, 06:49 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Reyna - June 12, 2024, 06:55 PM