Bramblepoint ACT III SCENE I
Loner
48 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"Uhm, thank you?

Words spilled out of the wolf and Cassian hung onto them dearly. Hearing another soul speak out their genuine affirmations was something the man wasn’t quite accustomed to yet, but the tinglies it sent sprawling over those golden threads of his was second to none! Albeit, it was an odd feeling. It was nothing like tearing into the sinews of a freshly caught prey. This feeling lacked the nourishment and was far more….

Fuzzy!

Hah, you’re welcome! Ain’t really much of a reason to be thanking me though. Want the honest truth? I was just going to toss it away after playing with it for a while. So, it’s best to give it to you! That’s all there is to it.

Stranger. Yes, they were strangers. Maybe that could change! At least, that’s what Cassian thought to himself. They wanted to know his name? Sure thing! There wasn’t much of a reason for him to withhold it, however…

Gasp! You want my name? For FREE?! Normally, I’d give it without a second thought, buuut I wanna put a price on it this time! Sorry, the Free Stream has made its diverging path and you’re on the Toll Road now, haha! It’s okay, I’m starting off cheap! How about biting into that fish? That’s the price for my name! I can’t just let you have access to prime time meat and NOT watch you sink your pearly whites into it, you know? That’d make me a rude guest! Oops, stranger. Stranger, yeah! That’s what we are. Soooooo, sound good? Sound like a plan? Sounds like a plan to me!

A second passed. Then, the chanting started.

BITE, CHEW, BITE, CHEW, BITE, CHEW, WOOHOO YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!

Peer pressure surely would work, right?
Messages In This Thread
ACT III SCENE I - by Íkaros - June 01, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Cassian - June 01, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Íkaros - June 02, 2024, 04:47 PM
RE: ACT III SCENE I - by Cassian - June 11, 2024, 02:35 AM