Boartusk Heights ≡Bawitaba
La Muerte
Boticario
96 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon worked away at the fennel until he was satisfied with his collection, and while he was prepared to move on, the voice of another had stopped him. His eyes turned upwards and he found himself staring into a svelte young girl. Beautiful auburn dressed her well. There was no denying that she was, simply put, a jewel.

"So I'm the news 'round here then?" He offered her a smile and his tail tapped against the ground happily.

she walked around him. Examining him--he presumed. While he didn't move from where he was he did let her finish. Admittedly becoming concerned. What was she doing? Is this how they welcomed one another here? Should he circle her next?

La Criada. Right. He needed to get a better understanding of their ranks. They were far from the normal things he had been taught, "Oh!" He recalled Reyna speaking so fondly of her, "Yes! Reyna mentioned you. Hey, she really appreciates you I think," As if Soleon needed to tell her that. He was sure the Queen was effective at handing out her own fawning.

"My name is Soleon. I'm glad I'm getting referred to as a healer. I promised to do my best. I think they called me a...well a Sang Noove?" He really had to focus. Perhaps The delicate girl could be of great help to him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 17, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 17, 2024, 10:57 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 18, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 20, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 21, 2024, 12:27 PM