Neverwinter Forest i'm still overseas
Pledged
Moongrove
60 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
About himself! He hardly felt he was the most interesting topic, but he understood her need to know him better. So, though he found it perilously boring, he stole a glance at Callyope to give him strength and began:

"I was born to the mountains many moons from this place. My parents are leaders of my home pack, but my siblings and I were not treated with any special deference — I understand there are princes and heirs in other places, but titles are gained through the will of the pack, where I am from. But, I grew up knowing I would one day act as herald for my sister. This means that, when she was ready to take a husband, my brothers and I would run to the four winds with our tokens, and we would tell of our sister and her great beauty and strength of character. And if they were worthy, we would give a man a token and send him back to her to be judged."

"I have been on this journey now for many, many moons. She may already be wed — but my work will not be over until I have given my last token to the last man. And I did, just two days ago."

He had even found one more to replace the one he'd given to Callyope.

"I am a simple hunter, other than that," he went on, clearly proud of his profession despite his phrasing. "It is my wish to hunt with your sister and to provide for her for the rest of my days. Nothing has ever made me quite so happy."

Limpid blue eyes implored Ariadne. He wanted to know more about her as well.
Messages In This Thread
i'm still overseas - by Callyope - June 17, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by Elk - June 17, 2024, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by RIP Ariadne - June 17, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by Callyope - June 17, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by Elk - June 17, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by RIP Ariadne - June 18, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by Callyope - June 19, 2024, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm still overseas - by Elk - June 19, 2024, 02:28 PM