Sun Mote Copse you always feared god-born achilles
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle
Nivis smelled the strangers and for the first time since a few days ago, he emerges from the darkness of loneliness.

They have been around for a while, and he knows for a fact. Their off-putting and smelly musk distracted him from the drugged up sleep and hushed his legs forward to where it came from. It was as bad as the smell of his own children, if not worse, which at this point he was annoyed with and slowly approached.

He kept a fair distance from Reyna, observing her from the other side. Of course their guard was there too, and so to him particularly he gave a crescent-eyes smile before focusing on the more important. He wasn’t gonna talk, but push them away.

Oh hello there, look who finally showed up here. Welcome to my wife’s and my nearby home. What leads you up here, to the mountains? You have made this entire region stink.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
you always feared god-born achilles - by Towhee Jr - June 09, 2024, 06:00 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Meerkat - June 10, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Towhee Jr - June 20, 2024, 03:45 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Meerkat - June 20, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Reyna - June 20, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Basìlio - June 20, 2024, 08:54 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Nivis - June 20, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Towhee Jr - June 23, 2024, 06:25 AM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Meerkat - June 24, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Reyna - June 25, 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: you always feared god-born achilles - by Basìlio - June 25, 2024, 12:49 PM