Phantom Hollow Aedd Gynvael
Yellowstone
Kappa
109 Posts
Ooc — Van
That would make two of us, Fjall rejoined cheerfully, taking the wolf's body language at face value. Knowing of Raventhorpe, he prepared to further admit his own curiosity and offer to share his fish (as was his way), though paused as their conversation seemed to disturb a trio of horses. So, this is where they have gone... he mused aloud. Now used to such large beasts, he watched calmly as the graceful mares and their jaunty pony made a hasty exit.

Fjall's tail wagged as the young wolf fielded an inquisitive yip towards the creatures. He chuckled softly when noting his warm yellow eyes bright with wonder. First time seeing horses? he asked the Raventhorpe wolf. What is it that you think of them?

They had not spoken long when another figure appeared. This one was scrawnier than the first and more feminine upon closer inspection, though their similar stone-and-frost markings made Fjall wonder if they were related in some way. He wouldn't know for certain without getting a better whiff of their scents; including the woman's telltale Yellowstone perfume. I greet you, my friend. We are just strangers crossing paths, though the horses are not so eager to join us. He smiled almost bashfully. My name is Fjall.

He looked between them both, hopeful that they would be as forthcoming with their own introductions.
Messages In This Thread
Aedd Gynvael - by Nazair - May 20, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Fjall - May 25, 2024, 12:47 AM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Fancy - May 27, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Selenia - May 27, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Silverbirch - May 28, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Nazair - May 29, 2024, 04:20 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Envy - June 08, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Fjall - June 21, 2024, 02:37 AM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Nazair - June 24, 2024, 10:37 AM